19 July 2015

Interior Love

It's no secret that I love interiors - I thought today I would share some inspiration that I came across this week if you are looking for some interior ideas. 

|| The Stylist Splash ||

Remember the gorgeous home of Yvette from The Stylist Splash I shared here for Feature Friday? Well Yvette's son Archer's bedroom is a Finalist in Home Beautiful Magazine for the top 50 most beautiful rooms and is a top 14 Finalist! Wow, Yvette shows more of the room here - doesn't the room look fun? 



|| Gypsy Boho Interiors||

I saw this gorgeous gypsy boho look put together on Adore Home Magazine. I love the juju hat hanging on the wall, it was the first thing that caught my eye. The Juju hat is traditional worn by the royal dancer of Bamileke tribes. They symbolise prosperity and are believed to possess the positive quality of birds. I have made two now for my home, both DIY and it was super easy here is the tutorial if you want to take a look!

Find the items here 




|| House Rules via Katrina Chambers|| 

I love seeing Katrina Chamber's wrap up of the room reveals happening over on House Rules. This week she posted this wrap up and I was in love with the coffee, table rug and textures in this living space. I think the chunky knits and textures work well for a warm winter feel. Have you incorporated some chunky knits and warmth into your home this winter?


DO YOU LOVE ANY OF THESE LOOKS?
Have you come across any interiors lately that you want to share - leave a comment below, I always like seeing new inspiration!

Hope you are having a great day and you are keeping warm (I think this has been the chilliest winter yet! Brrrr!) 
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, that coffee table!! I die. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I cannot figure out where it is from and I love it and can't stop thinking about it!! :) x

      Delete
  2. Awww thanks so much for sharing Archer's room, he loves his bedroom. I still cannot believe I was a finalist in the top 50 rooms. Thanks again xoxo
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats - how exciting! Hope show + tell went well for Archer :) x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails