18 September 2015

Feature Friday:The power of Paint & Natural Light


The power of paint and natural light.

I am truly blown away by this before & after home reveal I came across this week via Amber Interiors, a Californian Interior Designer.

A dark and dated space has been transformed into a light, breezy and welcoming home. I think you are going to love it.

Nothing beats before and after transformation photos. I love seeing the work that goes into a project of this scale where the whole home is transformed!

The big changes that were made are the wall colours, flooring and window furnishings - all things you too can do to make your home feel lighter and brighter. 


Lets take a look a the reveal, why not start with a before photo, to truly show you what the home was like.

BEFORE & AFTER LIVING ROOM



BEFORE & AFTER KITCHEN






BEFORE & AFTER DINING ROOM








BEFORE & AFTER BOYS ROOM







SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Do you love the new look and the bright and breezy space that has been created?

I adore the kitchen and the massive island bench space.
The girls bedroom is also a favourite, I love the white contrasted with the fun colourful prints.

Is it one of your favourite Feature Friday Home Tours I have shown? I would love to know, I think it might be one of mine!

If you have a home that you would like to share on Glamour Coastal Living then get in touch with me - I would love to hear from you! It could be a renovation you have done or a new makeover on a room. Maybe you feel like sharing? Get in touch with me, I would love to hear from you.

All photos sourced from here.

 
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP


10 comments :

  1. Oh my, what a stunner! I can't believe the transformation. I wish I had such an imagination. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure if you had an unlimited budget you could imagine and create something like this! They did an awesome job didn't they! How cute are the kids rooms, love them (oh and everything else!) x

      Delete
  2. Oh I love love love that table near the star case. I love seeing renovated pictures, makes me motivated to work on my place.. #fybf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the table too Natalie, the rustic wood legs are very special! So glad to inspire you, thanks for stopping by #fybf x A

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a wonderfully bright place they have managed to create - the power of paint indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these pictures!!! Natural light is a massive thing for me taking food photos! I need a house that's flooded wit natural light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Some incredible before and after photos! The after photos are totally my style and that kitchen is my DREAM! I love the natural light and the bright, crisp feel! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Moly - what an incredible transformation. The light is absolutely divine. Damn I love a good before and after, I really do xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These transformations are amazing! Having twin boys, I especially love the boys' rooms. It's amazing how much extra natural light can lift your general mood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous transformation. I love seeing before and after photos. What a dream it looks now. I've always been a fan of white walls. We are looking to paint our house and we have to choose the right white for the walls. This renovation shows how paint can change a house!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails