6 September 2016

Insta Love and Style Crushes


Today I am sharing some style crushes I have...

I am in the midst of creating some mood boards for our new house build.

 I need to start thinking about exterior colour choices, interior floors, tiles, window furnishings - you name it! I want to be organised so I can understand my design and direction for the home. I want all these elements to tie in together and not have any after thoughts or regrets!

Here are some of the looks, styles, designs and inspiration that I am loving over on Instagram.

This floor...ohh dreamy! I have been looking into engineered Oak flooring and it seems good value, robust and perfect for indoor living areas. I love this colour too, not too light and not too dark. A good all rounder timber colour. What do you think? Have you heard much about engineered oak? 
Yay or nay?

Inspiration thanks to Cotton Wood and Co


I am a big fan of white, timber and natural greenery.
I love the clam shell, monochrome print and simplicity of this look. I think this look will carry throughout my home.

Inspiration thanks to Stylist Emma Duckworth


Four poster bed, lush white blowing curtains, a textured rug and plenty of white and blue. How beautiful is this look for a master bedroom? 
I want!

Inspiration thanks to Villa Styling


If you have seen my bathroom, you would know I am a fan of the concrete look tile, white and above mounted sinks. Adding to this list, is timber feature cabinetry and a round mirror. I am obsessed with the round mirror in this picture. What do you think?

Inspiration thanks to Bec and George


I love the design of this kitchen. The butlers pantry has the fridge just off to the side of the main kitchen area and doesn't focus on it as a feature. I like that it is tucked away. What do you think? It is no secret I love Amity's new home!

Inspiration thanks to Amity Dry

WHAT LOOKS ARE YOU LOVING?
HAVE YOU ANY NEW STYLE CRUSHES? 

What do you think or incorporating some of these elements into my build?
Pop on over to Instgram to see a snap of whats been happening this week!
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP




No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails