18 December 2015

How to Speed Clean & Style Your Home In Less Than 15 Minutes



Do you know the feeling?
The one where you have a friend or family member call and say they will be there in 15 minutes for a cuppa? You then look around your house…it’s like a bomb has hit it…there is nowhere for them to even sit…the lounge is covered in washing…the kitchen table has been used to house this week’s catalogues and mail…
I know I am not alone, you know that feeling right?!
If you are wanting to fake having a clean and styled home. I am sharing my tips on how you can achieve it – literally in less than 15 minutes! The lovely Eva from The Multitasking Woman was so kind to have me posting my tips over on her website. Be sure to take a look HERE.
There is lots of great recipes, resources and tips on stress free living at The Multitasking Woman - like these posts on how to have a stress free Christmas, healthy apricot slice recipe and a monster truck party!  The Multitasking Woman incorporates content on stress-free living for women in areas of career, health, wellbeing, relationships, style, home, DIY, thrifty living as well as sharing insights into other inspirational women. Be sure to head over and have a read!
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails