4 February 2016

Oh Hi + Some Lovely Links!


So what's new with you?

Your here because usually on Friday you would be expecting to see a Feature Friday Home Tour right? Well today as you read this I am most likely sky high on a plane, en route to Newcastle for a dear friends Hens weekend.

My Mum is beside me, she is coming along for the weekend shenanigans - we can't wait! Ever done a hens weekend with your Mum before?

So the week escaped me and I didn't come across any share worthy house tours. I only want to show you the best, so stay posted as next week I will be showing you something pretty special. Here is a sneak peak....

Do tell me if you recognise this home, I am sure some of you will. Especially if you are on Instagram! I will be share to let you know when this home tour goes live on the blog, its one you wont want to miss!

I thought I would share today some lovely links that I have come across this week, from some of my favourite Aussie Bloggers.

++ Karin from Calm to Conniption has launched a new series The Mummy Soul Sessions. Take a look, Karin is fabulous!

++ Katrina Chambers has been posting some fab new bargain home wares finds like this new Target bedding range, new buys from Cotton On Kids and Kmarts latest bargains.
 I love low cost homewares!

++ Over on Fat Mum Slim, Chantelle is giving away a $1000 towards your next wardrobe (squel!!), showing you how to cook an easy sun pie and writing her littliest baby sweet words (warning, tears may arise!).

++ Fleur over at Our Urban Box is also showing you some top homewares buys, this time Creating a tropical paradise on a budget. Click to it!

Happy clicking and I will see you all next week - have a fun weekend xx
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP 

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails