28 June 2013

Master Bedroom Inspiration

I love blue, white, yellow and grey colours together. I am thinking this is a great gender neutral theme for the master bedroom in my home and today have been searching for some inspiration. Here is a sneak of what I stumbled across...
Photo thanks to Apartment Therapy 

 Photo thanks to Sweet Home Bedroom 
 Photo thanks to My Home Look Book
Photo thanks to Crafty Kricket

Photo thanks to Project Nursery
Just swap the cot for a bed - love the colour scheme in this!!

I am excited to start the bedroom transformations. I can't wait to share them with you x

1 comment :

  1. Love the inspiration! I especially like the pic of room (2nd pic) - the greys and pastal yellows are beautiful :) goodluck!

    http://coastalvintagechic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails