17 August 2013

My Home: Inspiration for planting a poolside garden

Last weekend we removed all of the existing plants and rocks out of our poolside garden, ready for a new selection of plants and design. We also built a wooden raised garden bed that goes alongside the house wall beside the pool, so provide more greenery and contrast in the pool area and break up the monotony of pavers and concrete. We are about to head off to the nursery, so I thought I would have  a quick look at some poolside and tropical garden ideas....ahhhh heaven! Now I am feeling inspired :)

So here are the awful before photos...




And this is the look we are trying to achieve...










I shall post some progress and completion shots soon, stay tuned...
Xx Ashlea


No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails