24 October 2013

My Succulent Gardens


If you know me, you know I just adore succulent plants.
They are so easy to grow, need minimal water, love light and are always producing new growths. What more could you want in a plant?!
I thought I would share with you some of the succulents growing at my home. I have vertical, terrarium and potted succulent gardens. I just had to add to share with you too, my gorgeous jade heart plant, which I have been growing for nearly four years now (you will see this below!).
If you are looking for some  easy succulent garden ideas, you must look at these 800+ succulent gardens ideas on this Pinterest board. You can see some of my succulent loved shared here on my Pinterest board too.





Thanks for stopping by and sharing the succulent love!
post signature



No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails