28 December 2013

And so that was Christmas...

Christmas is finally over! I can say that now, as today we finally finished the leftovers of cold ham and pavlova that were taking up valuable fridge space! Hubby is cooking up a storm on the BBQ to celebrate as I type, we are just a tad excited to be eating something different tonight for dinner! The Christmas tree that stood so proudly in our lounge room for the past four weeks has also been packed away. With the lounge room feeling now a little bare, I spontaneously purchased this side table and draws today - gorgeous huh?
I just love the Hampton's feel it gives as you walk in the front door.



So before I say 'goodbye Christmas' and 'Hello New Year' I just wanted to share with you some photos of Christmas in my home this year...



These little goodies were given to all of our guests on Christmas day - homemade Snickers Rocky Road. You can see the recipe here.



From this....


To this... 


You may have seen on my Instagram on Christmas Eve that I was busy crafting. Well this was the end result, a DIY Christmas table centerpiece. 
I must say I was pretty chuffed with how it turned out! 





My gorgeous Dog Coopar even gets his own Santa snack!


 Here are some Santa sacks that I added a little bling to - including our names! 



This is where we spent Christmas afternoon, relaxing poolside. 
We laid the artificial green just in time for Christmas and are yet to finish off the bottom section below the pool. What do you think? It certainly has transformed the pool area. You can see some progress photos of the pool area here and here.


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Wishing you all a fabulous New Year - I am very excited to see what 2014 has in store for me! :)

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Great decor…and I'm kind of jealous of your pool (and weather)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie - and thank you for your fabulous gift tags & links!
      Yes Queensland is known as the 'sunshine state' and never disappoints in Summer, making a pool a 'must have' for an Aussie backyard!

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails