7 February 2014

Banana & Cinnamon Mousse with Walnut Crumble

This recipe is so good that I was up at 5:30am this morning whizzing this little treat up in the blender (the neighbours must love me & my early morning blending racket).
 The recipe is from Nicole Joy's book 'Eat Dessert For Breakfast' that you may have seen on my Instagram. Its a winner, especially for breakfast haters like me (toast, cereal - yuk!).
Its so delicious, I warn you it will leave you wanting more!!


Banana & Cinnamon Mousse with Walnut Crumble



Prep Time: Overnight | Make time: 10 Minutes | Stand Time: 3 hours



Crumble Ingredients:
½ cup walnuts
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoon of shredded coconut

Method:
Process all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. Don't over do them, a little chunky is okay! 

Banana & Cinnamon Mousse Ingredients:
1 ½ cups raw cashews soaked overnight (rinse well)
1 large banana
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
2 tablespoons of honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup of coconut milk
2 tablespoons of psyllium husk
Extra coconut water to add when mixing

Method:
Blend all ingredients together except for the coconut water until smooth. Gradually add the coconut water until the mixture is churning consistently. You may need to stop your mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure its mixed evenly. Fill four bowls/glasses with the mousse, sprinkle over the crumble and some sliced banana. Voila!  


Have a wonderful weekend peeps, I hope this yummy recipe is a part of it! x

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails