4 July 2014

Feature Friday - A weatherboard home in the heart of Byron Bay

I love looking at real estate and pondering over beautiful homes, their layout and design. Sometimes looking for inspiration, sometimes just day dreaming and sometimes to see how people live. I have recently featured some homes here on my blog and I got lots of requests asking for more features! I featured a Palm Beach coastal glam home, a House Rules reveal and two gorgeous beach shacks. So I am listening to your request and introducing 'Feature Friday' where each Friday I will open the doors to a home here on my blog. You too can now join me in dreaming and being inspired...

Today I am kicking off Feature Friday with a home I have admired for a long time. I grew up in Byron Bay and would love to wander past the homes in Kingsley Street, which is right in the towns centre and features beacutiful heritage homes that have been renovated and given some TLC. Its one of the most sought after streets in Byron Bay. This home resides in Kingsley Street and was recently listed for sale for offers over 3.5 million dollars, that some serious cash!! 

What I love about this home is the multi levels, the grey weatherboard contrasted with the white trims, the stone and picket fences and the spacious living area that links to the outdoor entertaining area. Come and step inside and see for yourself!














So that's what 3.5 million dollars looks like right in the heart of Byron Bay! If you want to read more about the property, you can do so here. 
What do you love about this home? Has it stolen your heart too?!



Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

7 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Oh I know, wouldn't it be nice to win lotto! I just checked out your Pinterest, it is beyond amazing, one day when I have time I shall look through your boards. The inspiration you have for your dream home is amazing Trish!

      Delete
  2. Ha! Thanks for the "tour" inside :) I've always wondered what it looked like inside. I left you a Google + message but hadn't followed the link yet! Where in Byron did you live growing up Ashlea? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scribbled down the address one day and then came home to Google it and found it was for sale. Imagine my delight of now being able to see inside it finally...wow, its beautiful huh?! I grew up in Suffolk, I was one of the last babies born in Byron Bay hospital. So you could say I am a local! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, major house envy happening right now. Love that open plan dining room that looks out onto the balcony - so light filled and airy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing isn't it, I too have major house envy! There is something about a lush green lawn that gets me too, just imagine the garden parties you could enjoy! It's an entertainers delight :)

      Delete
  4. What is the exterior paint colour? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails