29 October 2014

Boho inspired hair for Summer


One of my favourite ways to wear my hair is tousled curls with a side braid.
It is the perfect way to manage my long, wavy hair.
I was looking for inspiration on summer 'dos for my hair and came across these beautiful images. I love the carefree, natural look. So fresh and easy. To get the look it is much easier than it seems. The secret is less is more, its all about letting your locks be tousled and wild. Embrace your bed hair!
You can add a side braid, a flower crown, a headband or a hat - all are great boho accessories to achieve the look.

All images are from Pinterest



Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

3 comments :

  1. Oh so pretty Ashlea! I have a similar vibe going with my hair today ( side plaits and lots of tousle) but nothing as sublime as these images. Perfection! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber - embrace the tousled look I say, so much easier :) I have missed your blog posts, but I am following you over on Facebook now x

      Delete
  2. Love your blog <3! Great post, all hairstyles are beautiful and I'm particularly impressed with the one on a girl with a hat:)!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails