2 December 2014

The month of November - good, bad and ugly!

I love the end of each month and looking back through my Instagram photos to see the past months shenanigans. This month was particularly interesting, there was good, bad and ugly. The bad and ugly came from the bathroom renovation, but now, its in its final stages and is nearly complete!!

So what did my month of November look like? Lets take a peek...













November for me was filled with...

♥ Dirt, dust and lack of bathroom facilities as we tackled out bathroom renovation...as I type the finishing touches are being done, fitting out the fixtures (OMG, excitment overload!). You can see the bathroom before photos here (Yuk!) and the inspiration for the new bathroom here (soon to be revealed!).
♥ Home tours as part of Feature Friday, which you can see here and here.
♥ Creating a range of bohomian, coastal dreamcatchers.I have opened an Etsy store and I'd love you to pop over and have a look - they make perfect Christmas gifts!  
♥ Weekends at the beach, with my favourites.
♥ Admiring houses on Sunday drives. Yes I am that person who stops, winds down the window and snaps pictures of beautiful homes! Hubby just rolls his eyes as I request we stop for a photo! 
♥ Tackling some DIY projets, ready for Christmas. Stay posted, I have some cute DIY Christmas tutorials coming your way soon!

I am probably not the only one who is in denial that it's already December and the festive season is upon us. My goodness - where DID the year go?!

Tell me, what do you have planned for December?
 Any exciting getaways, family 'dos or even a party? Leave me a comment below, I'd love to know what exciting things are ahead for you!

Ps: If you are looking for some Christmas wishlist inspiration, click here. I have all the best beachy goddess buys listed!

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails