31 March 2015

Around here this week!

Here is a little snippet into whats been happening as of late and what I will be getting up to this long weekend.

|| Looking at ||

The Kmart Forecast on Instagram, We all love Kmart's bargain homewares range and I love following this Instagram page and seeing how everyday homes are stlying and making use of the Kmart range. Have you purchased this mirror or any other great Kmart buys lately? It is great having such an affordable range where you can mix and match to create something fabulous!


|| Home Stalking ||

The lovely Sally from Coastal Vintage had on her blog a hometour of Tara Dennis's rustic, coastal abode. The home featured some of Sally's Coastal Vintage treasures and the look in the home was charming, character filled and loved. It made for a very homely feel!


|| Looking Forward to ||

Camping under the stars over the long weekend.
I LOVE going camping and the Easter long weekend is perfect - four consecutive days off its a great opportunity to get away and relax. My Husband and I have our own construction business so it is hard to get time off together to be able to switch off the emails and phone and not think about work. We are taking Thursday off work and we are heading about 2 hrs west of The Gold Coast. We will be camping on a lakes edge where we will roast marshmallows on the campfire, go fishing, water skiing and of course sit around with family and friends and do nothing but admire the stillness and nature! There is about 7 of us going, so a good sized group and it should be alot of fun. We have a camper trailer that we tow, plus this year the boat, so that means Hubby & I will be driving separately both towing a load. Should be fun, we will be chatting away on the UHF radio I daresay as we wind over the range to our destination. Can't wait!



Are you a camper, a glamper, or is it not your thing? What are you going to be getting up to this Easter long weekend? Time at home, or a little getaway?

I will be taking a little bloggy break and this will be my only post this week. I will be back next week with some stories to tell of my camping shenanigans I am sure. Have a great time with family and friends and enjoy your long weekend 
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

11 comments :

  1. Hi Ashlea - K Mart has really picked up their game haven't they! They've got some great stuff these days! OMG that coastal abode you featured looks devine! I hope you have a fabulous time camping over Easter. Fingers crossed the weather stays good for you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes Kmart and Target both have such fab reasonable priced decor items. I too hope the weather stays nice, nothing worse than a wet tent! :) x A

      Delete
  2. That camping trip sounds fab. I can't wait (well I can but) to go out camping and things again. I love Kmart so much. Luckily we don't have one too close yet, there is one coming. I spend enough cash at Target's home department. :) Have a fantastic break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kmart is 2 mins drive away, Target is 20 mins which I am grateful for otherwise I think I would be spending way too much on homewares!! Camping without kids is easy, I couldn't;t imagine the endless packing with kiddies and so admire those who do it. SO great though for the kids to spend time outdoors and seeing the stars each night! Have a great weekend x A

      Delete
  3. Definitely not a camper! And sadly I have no money for home decorating at the moment but KMart's range does look pretty impressive. I love the mirror and the planter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camping may not be your thing, but maybe glamping? :P There are some great options out there, but totally get it, camping isn't for everyone :) Yes the mirror is gorgeous and such a steal for $19, others in homewares stores similar I have seen for $300- $500 if they feature real leather trims :) Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! A x

      Delete
  4. I'm. Huge fan of KMart homewares as well, with prices you simply can't go wrong. Have a fabulous Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kmart's really nailing some of their home decor lately, I quite like most of it!
    As for camping, I'm not a big fan. The closest we get is our caravan near the beach. Well at a caravan park not far from the beach! We'll be heading there this weekend. The weather's not looking great, but it will still be nice to get away and do nothing! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realise Kmart had such great stuff, although I'm a fan of Target homewares. I don't mind camping for a couple of nights but that's my limit. We're doing a combo of home time and a couple of nights away at my sisters rural property, so the best of both worlds. Your planned trip does sound lovely though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love camping, though I don't like towing anything. Boatman usually has to leave the boat behind so we can tow the camper trailer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I'm curious -- I've got to go check out K-mart! Thanks for including my post Ashlea. Have a wonderful easter and may the rain go, go away! xxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails