13 April 2015

One + Four = Life : Me, a Juju hat, fig + a beach house

I love the creativeness of Pip from Meet Me At Mikes. Pip has created a weekly photo wrap up she calls 'One + Four = Life'. Its a fun way to visually display the week that was. It's a great way to reflect on the week, show gratitude and be inspired and fulfilled with how you spent your time. 

So this is my week...


1|| I shared a photo on my on Instagram page here. I was tagged to share twenty facts about me and let me tell you it was daunting at first! I turned to my Husband and asked him what was interesting about me? What could I write? He smiled and said 'well there is lots of things'. So come on over and find out a little bit more about me. It is amazing though, when faced with this question how hard it is to write about yourself. Now I am not talking the facts stuff, like 'I have four kids, I live in Australia, I like the beach'. Things that are actually you and make you as a person. Try it, tag me if you feel like sharing on Instagram of facebook. I would love to read and learn about you my lovely Glamour Coastal Living tribe!

2 || I came across this beautiful cladded beach house on Pinterest and had to share it. It was to lovely not to! The rich dark tones, with the white and blue skies was too beautiful...now I am beach house dreaming. Anyone feel like a summer in the Hampton's?! 

3 || My African juju hat hung proudly in my living area. What a DIY success. Nothing beats pulling off a DIY project that actually works and didn't cost a dime and end up going in the bin. What do you think? Do you love it too? Tempted to give it a go making your own?

4|| My fiddle leaf fig. My pride + joy! I am so proud of it, its green, has new shoots and is loving life in its new little paper bag 'Enjoy the little things'. I keep shuffling it to new rooms in the house, I want it with me everywhere I go. Maybe I should just buy another? Have you had success with your fiddle leaf fig?

So how has your week been? What have you been up to? Anything new rocking your world this week?

x Ashlea
PS: I have to leave you with this gorgeous sunset over Currumbin Alley, my local beach. The view is Burleigh headland, the twinkling lights of Surfers Paradise and the buildings in the distance and nature doing her thing! Spectacular huh? The crisper Autumn evenings certainly are putting on a beautiful sunset extravaganza as of late! 

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful beach house!!!!!!!! (We can but dream!).....love the sunset....and your DIY project! (Clever you!)....and your plant is so cute!!! Will pop over to read more about you when I have a little more time....(I agree, it's very difficult to write about oneself)....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. This photo project is fun, heading over to your blog to have a read of your recent post :) x A

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails