14 August 2015

Feature Friday: Take me to Florida!



What caught my eye when I came across this home was the monochrome tones, teamed with accents of gold and colour. I thought it had personality and style and was interested to see who the home belonged to. 

It belongs to Beth Aschenbach - one half of the sister duo behind Palm Beach Lately. A Florida based passionate blog which scouts the latest trends in fashion, home, events and travels.

Being Feature Friday, I thought I would share it with you all - who doesn't love some home eye candy on a Friday morning? You need something to get you through the day until wine o'clock!


So lets take a look inside, I think you are going to love this one!















Did you notice the hint of gold was carried throughout the home? It really ties it all together I feel making it flow seamlessly.

Do you love this monochrome beauty? 
Would you like to call this home? Did you have a favourite room or piece of furniture?

This home just makes me want to visit Palm Beach Florida - I love this style!
Have a wonderful weekend x


Note - all photos sourced from here.

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. Oh I love this. The bedside table lamp is gorgeous. Is it coral? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon, the coral is actually resin. But it certainly still looks beautiful :) Here is the link to it >>> https://www.onekingslane.com/product/59669/1581133/1185650.html?SSAID=687298&carousel=category3_Table+Lamps&device=c&gclid=CKyD1ZqzmcUCFdgdgQodDRkAwQ&keyword=&or=1&product_partition_id=92153468597&utm_campaign=OKL+Branded&utm_content=687298&utm_medium=Affiliates&utm_source=Shareasale&utm_term=354787 x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails