2 August 2015

Megan Gale's New Bedding Range


Don't you love a chain store and celebrity collaboration?
 Whether it is clothes, perfume, homewares or furniture I always find it intriguing to see the style and look of a new range.

Target is one retailer that loves to pair with powerful Aussie stars and it has been revealed that they have joined forces with Megan Gale.

Megan Gale is soon releasing a collection of manchester and bedding inspired by Megan’s global jet-setting adventures.
Interiors and your home is an extension of your personal style - Megan says 

Our homes are our sanctuaries, they are where we can unwind and be ourselves. It’s important for me to take the time, effort and energy to create a beautiful atmosphere and I want this collection to allow people to do that for themselves."

Gale’s collection is luxurious, sophisticated and has a great level of class. Megan confirms this...
I have taken inspiration from my travels to beautiful destinations such as Santorini, Paris, London and New York. I feel incredibly fortunate to have been able to experience these cities with my work. I have always loved decor and the designs of various hotels that I have stayed in — they are places that I have grown to love.








Prices will start from $35 and are instore and online via Target from 10th September 2015.

DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE LOOK FROM THE COLLECTION?
I love the white and blue - classic and a touch of coastal boho!

You wont see me around here this week, as I am off taking some time out in the sunshine and going camping to have a little rest and recharge. I shall be back soon enough though, so be sure to follow me on facebook and instagram to see what I will be getting up to!

See you all soon x

Images and information sourced from here and here
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. I love that second last one. That woman sure has style so is it any wonder this range is so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - gorgeous style and gorgeous woman! Can't wait to see it all in store, it always look so different in real life x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails