18 October 2015

Bedroom Summer Vibes

Kas's new Spring/Summer range hit my inbox this week and the new looks were oozing summer vibes. I though I would share with you some of my favourite picks from the new quilt cover range.

The new range features bold colour palettes and prints - it screams the word fun to me. If you want to update your bedroom with some summer vibes, then you can't go past this range.


The Jungle print is my favourite. I love the contrast of the black and white print. You could easily replicate this look with a quirky side table from Kmart and a hanging plant. I love it!

The Qualia aztec print teamed with an acapulco chair is a fun way to incorporate pattern and texture. You may need light coloured walls if you want to pull off this look though, otherwise it could look very 'busy'. 

The Maleko has me thinking of Hawaii, with its fun tropical prints and aqua tones. I love the cane bed they have styled this with - team it with some wicker and whites for a very bright, fun summery vibe. 

The Aphex is great if you want to stick to a white base with a hint of colour blocks. I love this look teamed with the flamingo cushion, the pink is such a fun colour and adds a touch of quirkiness to this look.

For the boho babe, the Alena print is just gorgeous, add some different side tables and a hanging pendant light, a dreamcatcher, a jute rug and you have pulled off this look. 

What do you think? Some fun summer looks there. Happy Shopping!
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP


No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails