1 February 2016

Through the eyes of Instagram: January


Looking back at my month of January through the eyes of Instagram...
lots of ocean blues
earthy brown interiors
beautiful homes
beauty
sunshiney days

Lets take a look shall we?


One of the most popular homes featured on Glamour Coastal Living is that of Hayley of Mum Little Loves. Here is a snap of her  entrance. Beautiful isn't it? You can see more of the home tour here.


Mr Coopar is always by my side, my little shadow. Here he is supervising the making of my timber bead garlands. You can see my handmade range here.


I kicked off 2016 with this home tour of a northern Sydney Beaches home. You all loved teh neutral tones, ocean beachy blues and of course the lovely lady who's home it is. Melinda, you may have met her on Instagram?





You all went weak at the knees at this Hampton's beauty in Brisbane.
See the home tour here.

Don't you love the hooks on the fence?



I was lucky enough to be surprised with a lovely luncheon at my favourite Tallebudgera tea house for my birthday. It was simply gorgeous!

A lovely reader and big supporter of Glamour Coastal Living, Cathy of Beachy Vibe House was so kind to show us inside her newly renovated home in Sydney's south. See the home tour here.




This home sent my social media into overdrive - after sharing these snaps of this beautiful Gold Coast home the response was overwhelming. You loved it. So do I! See more here.




And that's a wrap!

Bring on February, a little more routine and normality is in order for me I think. Did you catch my post earlier in the week, where I said January was just a flurry of celebrations and long weekends? January flew by and I am calling it a dress rehearsal of 2016 and what is to come this year. Bring it on!

HOW WAS YOUR MONTH OF JANUARY?
 WHAT DID THE MONTH LOOK LIKE FOR YOU?
 WHAT DID YOU GET UP TO?
 LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK TO A LITTLE NORMALITY IN FEBRUARY TOO?

I can almost hear the sighs of all the parents reading this....school back! Sit down, have a cuppa and just enjoy five minutes of peace. You deserve it! xx

PS: If you are on Instagram, come over and say hi! I would love to connect with you. This is where I have been posting all these gorgeous photos!
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP 

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails