7 April 2016

Feature Friday: Palm Springs

Cocktails by the pool anyone?
It is Friday after all!


Who doesn't love a Palm Springs home?

This single level beauty is in sunny California.
White interior and exterior, oversized pool, palm trees fringing the skyline, cactis growing, lush green lawns and oversized bedrooms.

Of course you cannot forget the quirky yellow front door. It wouldn't be Palm Springs without that pop of fun colour.

 What's not to love about Palm Springs?
Here is this weeks Feature Friday Home Tour post...













HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO PALM SPRINGS? DO YOU LOVE THE PALM SPRINGS STYLE?

Have a wonderful weekend, getting up to anything exciting? x

Linking up With Some Grace

All images sourced from here by the talented studio AR&D architects inc.
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

10 comments :

  1. Yes please! There is something about the style of these American homes that I just love. I've never been to Palm Springs but I was in the USA last September for my honeymoon and would love to go back and explore some more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This home is making me want to visit! I have been to Hawaii before, but would love to visit mainland USA and tick a few things off the bucket list! :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to relax in a space like that. I know I wouldn't be able to keep it as clutter free though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is large enough that the clutter would be widely spread and therefore not cluttered at all!:P Dreamy isn't it! A x

      Delete
  3. OMG I am in love. This is my perfect home. Weather is constantly warm. Doors are constantly open. Fresh air every where. I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incredible I know - makes me want to go to USA and see these California homes in the flesh :P

      Delete
  4. No, I've never been to Palm Springs but if I can stay in a house like this, I totally need to go! Isn't it glorious? I love it! The things I want to know is, where have they put all their stuff! I don't think it would look half as tidy if I was in residence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to California but not to Palm Springs, but I want to go now. How sensational is that house? So open and light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Now that is a sensational house!! I haven't been to Palm Springs, but I do love the architecture over there. I'd really love to visit and do a few home tours!! Thanks for linking up with #HIT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is stunning! I am in awe of that kitchen!!! Everything looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails