12 July 2016

Bargain Buys & Sales

So I thought I would bring you today some bargain buys and sales that I have come across this week - all interior related of course!

I have you covered whether you are looking for some snuggly winter sheets, lighting or towels. 
Here are my top picks and bargain buys...

lighting & lamps 

Save up to 50% on lamps and pendants at Pillow Talk. Whether it be stone, concrete, geometric or Scandi styled, there is a great range to choose from and some seriously good buys! 

Here is my pick, I have had my eye on this Abacus pendant light for a while! Swoon!


 50% off FLANNELETTE sheets

Bed Bath n' Table has you covered - if you are feeling the chill this winter, invest in some quality flannelette sheets. With 50% some great printed sheets, whats not to love?


Here is my pick, the Hadley Blue



bamboo towels 

Temple and Webster are marking down their soft bamboo towels and you can save up to 55% off.
 Here is my pick  the set in silver. Classic and wont get grimy! I love practical towel colours.

Have you come across any bargain buys or great sales this week that I need to know about? 
Leave me a comment below, I am such a bargain lover and would love to know what you have been buying (and saving on!).

Linking up with Essentially Jess
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

6 comments :

  1. Ashlea, what have you done?!! Now, I think I need to buy those sheets lol. They look so gorgeous and such a great price :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I am sorry :p I love the idea of patterned flannies. Happy shopping xx

      Delete
  2. I would love to get some patterned flannelette sheets. I can't believe how cheap they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously good value! I have paid hat at Big W before and these would be much better quality! :)

      Delete
  3. How did you know that I'm in need of some snuggly sheets and would never pay full price. I'm not in need of lamps but love two of the styles you have there. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! They are some awesome specials. We could do with some flannelette sheets down here in chilly Melbourne. #TeamIBOT

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails