12 August 2016

Feature Friday: South African Beach House

Hello! If you’re new to my Feature Friday posts this is where I love to take you for a home tour. Today I thought we would pretend for a moment we are salty, sunned out and relaxing on the hilltop of this South African beauty. We can only dream right?



When I came across this South African Beach House it transported me to instant holiday mode.

A home designed to take in the beautiful ocean view from every aspect.


Stacked bi-fold kitchen windows brings the outside in. You would almost feel like you were at a cafe, with that sun soaked view of ocean blues.



Soaked with natural light, accentuated with the white floors and white colour palette.

Rustic, recycled timber brings warmth and texture.

Pops of unexpected black, pendant lighting bring much needed contrast.




A rustic recycled timber shower, a place to wash the sand off before lazing by the pool.






I would happily call this home.
Anyone else with me? 

Any plans over the weekend? Or just celebrating as you have made it to FriYay? Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope it is fabulous! Enjoy x
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

1 comment :

  1. That pool. I die. :D and the outdoor bar area is stunning. Wonderful.
    P

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails