8 July 2013

Cane Coffee Table

A few weeks ago I posted about a gorgeous cane coffee table that I was in the process of painting and upcycling. You can read about it here. I finally finished the project on the weekend and wanted to share with you the progress photos - so let me know what you think!

I used a gloss white paint and am really happy with the outcome - my purpose was to give the table a new lease on life and I think that's exactly what I achieved! The table has been in the family for many years and I think it will now stay in the family for many more...

Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to sharing more projects and inspiration with you!

 Ashlea Xx


A before photo


A before photo





An after photo









3 comments :

  1. It turned our great! I like your shell too :) I have the same one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much🙏
    The shell was actually my grandmothers, she had the most beautiful shell collection! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what paint can do huh? Great job! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Corey from www.tinysidekick.com

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails