14 July 2013

Home Office Inspiration

After reading Katrina Chamber's post about home office ideas here, I was inspired to look at my home office and see how I can improve its design and functionality! My husband and I run a construction business and have a home office. If it was up to him, the office would be masculine with dark with bold colours. However, as I am the one that runs the administration of the business and spends the most time in the office I want to make it feel a little more like 'me'. Here are some images that I have been pondering over - looking at smart organisation tips, space saving ways and overall design.... 

I hope to get busy over the next week and share with you my home office and ways to get organised!!

 Xx Ashlea
{Source}

This desk is heaven!

{Source}

Great storage shelving idea

{Source}

So girly and pretty!

{Source}

Oh I just love this organisation in this image....

{Source}

A chandelier...if only!

{Source}

{Source)

Love the simple blue and grey theme

{Source}

3 comments :

  1. Hrm I have heard a bit about this Katrina Chambers lady... I will have to check her out! Love all the inspiration pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was a contestant on The Block a few seasons ago and a keen blogger- you will have to check her out, it's well worthwhile 😊

      Delete
  2. If you want to make your home office look better, looking for some design inspirations online is absolutely a great idea. That would really inspire you to come up with better plans! Anyhow, these home offices were so lovely. Great use of space!
    Clayton Steadham @ Metro Offices

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails