3 September 2013

My latest breakfast recipes you must try!

I have been having some fun in the kitchen lately, experimenting with some new recipes. I have never been a big fan of breakfast, so I have been trying to make effort to make breakfast enjoyable and filling. This is what has been on my breakfast table this week...

Yoghurt with walnut crunch and fruit salad
I came across this recipe and thought it was just too simple to not try and I was right, click here to see the super easy four ingredient recipe.

Walnuts

Walnuts and oats roasting in the frying pan

The finished walnut crunch




Fresh juice 
I don't drink tea or coffee, so instead I love to have glass of juice each morning. However there is a lot of sugar and nasties in bottled juice, so this is a much better option. This is my favourite combination and is super easy as I always have the ingredients on hand. Simply juice 3 carrots, 3 apples and 1 whole lemon - VoilĂ , it tastes so good!





Strawberry and Almond muffins
I came across this recipe in the August Woolworths 'Fresh' magazine, they are super yummy and easy to make, click here for the recipe. The roasted strawberries in the middle really complete the recipe, learn how to make it here. I will use the roasted strawberry recipe again, it would be perfect over a tart or pancakes!






I would love to know if you have some success with these recipes. Do you have any breakfast recipes to share? I am always looking for new inspiration...

Xx Ashlea

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails