17 April 2014

The annual Easter trip

Sometimes you need to stop and smell the roses.

Being a business owner is great, but it also means lots of long hours, always being switched 'on' and thinking about work. We have taken on some new contracts within the business and have had the a crazy busy three months. It is important to take a break and recharge the batteries, so this week we are taking our annual Easter camping trip! However this year we are adding a few extra days on (how great are the public holidays this year? Take three business days off and you have ten consecutive days off. Ahhhh heaven!) and having a whole seven nights away. I am like a kid at Christmas time, I can hardly sit still. Or concentrate! 

I posted these pictures on Instagram this week... 
You can tell I am little excited for some much needed R&R and living by the beach for seven nights...hearing the waves crashing...the smell of the salt in the air and in my hair....




I also made a ridiculous Ebay purchase this week... a dog hat! Coopar is going to need a little skin and eye protection being at the beach for the next seven days right?! He wasn't too impressed by it and refused to look at the camera, or smile or even open his eyes for that matter! But you have to agree that its pretty darn cute!


Plus, this is going to be the weather forecast. Hot and sunny (this is how I justify my 
Ebay purchase!).


Have a wonderful Easter break friends, make sure you take the time to stop and smell the roses. See you in a week x

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

1 comment :

  1. Happy Easter Ashlea ! I hope you have a lovely trip.It sounds like it's well deserved.
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails