16 June 2014

Eat Love and Share

I love sharing recipes that I come across that are tried and tested in my kitchen. Last week I shared with you some amazing healthy treats, you can read about the amazing peanut butter mousse here and see what else I have been up to in the kitchen here. I love to try new recipes and if they are delicious, they get filed into my recipe folder and shared with you! I think my new motto should be


 Eat Love Share

If I am after a healthy fix, mixed with a little sweet my go to is Wholefood Simply. Bianca's recipes are easy, quick and jam packed full of healthy goodness. I am crushing on her creations, they are to die for!! Here are some of the delicious recipes I have experimented with in my kitchen this week. 

Date and Orange Muffins

I have never been a dry fruit lover. Nope, not one bit. Sultanas were probably the most I could cope with. Hubby on the other hand will demolish any dried fruit and dates are his favourite. I love the flavour medjool dates give in recipes, so I have started to become more adventurous with incorporating dried fruit in recipes. These muffins were so moist and yummy, click here to see the recipe for these scrumptious delights.
Peppermint Fudge

Oh boy, was this one a hit in our house! Normally when you think of fudge you think of finger sticky, sugar, super sweet deliciousness. You don't think of cashews right?! Well this recipe is fudge with a difference. Hubby didn't know if these were 'naughty sweet' or 'healthy sweet' he honestly couldn't tell the difference when I asked him to taste test it. I had to laugh when I overheard him rattling off the ingredients to his work colleagues and how he might even share some with them just so they can witness cashews on a whole other level! To see what I am talking about for yourself, click here to see the recipe. I used doTERRA essential oil for that delicious peppermint kick!
Jaffa Bread

Saving the best to last, this was my favourite recipe of the week! I even invited my Mum around for afternoon the one day just so she could witness the flavour. If you are thinking of the chocolate jaffas, you are on the money, this is exactly what this yummy bread tasted like, click here to make it yourself!



I wish the smell of that Jaffa Bread was wafting in my kitchen right now, there is nothing like fresh baking straight out of the oven right?! Let me know if you have success with these recipes - Tell me which recipe do you like the sound of?


Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails