26 September 2014

Feature Friday - Michael and Carlene's Block Apartment


As the final weeks of The Block draw to an end, I thought it was fitting to do a Feature Friday post on a Block apartment. The apartments are now complete and on the market, with the auction taking place on the 11th of October.

My favourite Block couple this season has been Michael and Carlene. Perhaps I am biased as they are Gold Coast locals (living only in the next suburb from me!), but I truly think they are the most lovely couple on the Block. They have a lovable nature, are so witty and real and I can't get enough of Carlene's laugh!! It's hilarious!

In the last few weeks they have been on a winning streak. The judges deemed their kitchen, laundry, entrance and living and dining area the best on show this season. Here is a peek inside their finished apartment.






























You can read more about the apartment here.

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE COUPLE?
WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE WINNING APARTMENT?

I think it will be tough auction this year, all the apartments are so different and have varying features. I am tipping Darren and Dee's apartment and Max and Karsten's to be sought after and taking out the win!



Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh - this house. I would love to live here it looks stunning. No wonder they are your favourite! (p.s I gre up on the GC, Benowa gal right here!) Lovely post, Bec x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's exciting your a Gold Coaster - nice to meet someone from this part of the world :) I have lived here for two years now and love it! x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails