13 October 2014

Bedroom Inspiration - Rustic, White, Texture & Timber

We recently changed the layout of our bedroom, so now we have a view of the back garden. I love opening the blinds in the morning and watching the blue sky contrasted with bamboo swaying in the breeze. I want my bedroom to feel a sanctuary, somewhere I can relax and feel rested and calm. I have been looking for inspiration in my quest to achieve this bedroom feel. Here is what I found...

{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
For me, there's something about white, timber and texture. 
I like simple furniture, textured linen, and only a few ornaments. 
For a bedroom I don't want it to feel too busy or cluttered
You want a timeless combination that will not date. 

TELL ME, WHAT WOULD YOUR DREAM BEDROOM LOOK LIKE?

All images can be found on my Pinterest board here

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails