21 October 2014

Tutorial Tuesday: How to make easy no sew bunting



Today is Tutorial Tuesday and I am linking up with Yen from Blue Bird Green - a DIY and craft extraordinaire, posting easy craft projects for you to try! Yen posted this great DIY tutorial on how to make no sew paper bunting for a special occasion. Today I thought I would share with you some more great tutorials and inspiration on how to create easy bunting for a party or occasion. You can create some really unique bunting from paper, fabric, burlap or even vintage handkerchiefs or similar. Why not have a look through your cupboards and see what you can get creative with?! Here is some inspiration to get you started...

{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}

Image Map
HAVE YOU EVER MADE BUNTING BEFORE?
Did you do it the easy 'no sew' way? I hope this has inspired you to get crafty if not! I would love to see your creations, feel free to share them with me on facebook. 

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

1 comment :

  1. Who knew making such bright, beautiful bunting could be so easy? I always look at crafty things like that and figure it must be difficult and time consuming but I love this idea! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails