22 October 2014

The face behind Glamour Coastal Living

I thought I would write this post to say 'hello' and welcome some of my new subscribers and followers - Welcome!

I am Ashlea, I guess you could say the face behind the blog. I just wanted to touch base with you all and say a big 'thank you' for being part of the Glamour Coastal Living tribe!
Glamour Coastal Living is on a mission to share with you all home inspiration + tours, yummy recipes, DIY projects and my home renovations. Glamour Coastal Living is for anyone who loves the beach, sunny days, rearranging decor in their home, trying a DIY project or a new recipe. It is a place to share, interact and talk all things home!
And me? The face behind Glamour Coastal Living:

 I’m a wife, Renovater, Garden Nerd, Blogger 
and Business Owner. 
 I like to think I am a Domestic Goddess and can do it all. 
 I am on a journey to make my house a home.
 I love road trips, camping and an adventure. I have been known to out fish my Husband!
 I love eating healthy food. I love finding new recipes and cooking for my family.   
 I love a clean and tidy house but my house isn't always clean and tidy.
You can read a little more about me here :)
I hope you enjoy following along with my antics and posts, as much as I enjoy writing them for you! Thanks for coming along for the ride x
Please sit and have a read, take inspiration, leave a comment and most importantly enjoy
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Jess, thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts :) x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails