24 December 2014

And so it is Christmas - Christmas at my Home



Hi everyone, just a quick post to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope its a time filled with love, smiles, sunshine and plenty of laughter. 

I am officially on holidays now until January 5th, so you wont be hearing much from me now until the New Year! I’ll still be posting on Facebook and Instagram, so pop over and follow along my Summer festivities there okay! For me, Christmas and the New Year is going to be spent at home, lounging by the pool, enjoying our now complete home renovation (why would I want to go anywhere?!) and of course living it up in my sexy new bath (full reveal coming in 2015!).

I look forward to bringing you more Glamour Coastal Living in 2015 - thank you for following along and being a part of my blogging journey this year...


A huge thank you for all your support, beautiful kind comments and for coming along on this crazy blogging journey. Thanks for joining the Glamour Coastal Living tribe and popping by each week to read my posts here on the blog and all of your instagram and facebook love - the comments, likes, shares and support! I truly am grateful!
I do appreciate it! 



I have met many like minded people this year via Glamour Coastal Living, who have encouraged me to follow my dreams and believe in myself a little more. It is so lovely to have you around me, inspiring and creating - urging me to strive to do the same. Thank you to those people!

See you all in the New Year.
PS: you can catch some of my Christmas posts and tutorials and inspiration here.
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

1 comment :

  1. Cannot wait to see the bath reveal! I hope you had a great Christmas break and welcomed in the New Year with style!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails