31 December 2014

The Month of December - Through the eyes of Instagram

31 December is here and so is the New Year. I hope you have been having the most wonderful Summer days, enjoying this gorgeous sunshine and everything an Aussie Christmas and the festive season brings.

Just a quick post today, as I love sharing with you all my 'the month of posts', so here is a snapshot of what December looked like for me...
















A huge thank you for all your support, beautiful kind comments and for coming along on this crazy blogging journey. Thanks for joining the Glamour Coastal Living tribe and popping by each week to read my posts here on the blog. I look forward to bringing you more in 2015. 

Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year and hope its filled with health, happiness & wonderful memories.
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. December looked good. Gorgeous photos!! Make me want to head straight for the beach. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you lovely! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year! x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails