4 December 2014

Feature Friday: Sun bleached in the heart of Byron Bay

Byron Bay is my home town, I was one of the last babies born in the Byron hospital before the maternity ward was closed. Being a long term local it is fascinating to see the changes and shifts in Byron Bay over time. Now, Byron Bay is uber trendy, the place to be seen, holiday and wine & dine. I must admit, when I am on holidays nothing ever matches up to the food and restaurants in Byron Bay (sorry!). It truly is a special place! If I was to holiday in Byron, I would love to stay at the Atlantic Byron Bay, right in the heart of town. I remember seeing the cottages being renovated with fascination, Hubby even replaced the roof on it and I remember dropping him lunch one day at work - just so I could sneak a peek of the reno! I have always been a home stalker I think!! 

I thought as its Feature Friday, why not step inside this Caribbean coastal estate and be woo'ed by its tropical gardens and amazing interior. 
Please, join me for a home tour... 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>















I love the modern coastal feel, white and wooden tones and a pop of black to add depth. The wide open living spaces, seamless indoor/outdoor living spaces and tropical gardens are just divine. Agree?

I would love to be anchored here for the weekend, among the backdrop of palms, bare feet with salty hair. Does life get much better?
Can you see yourself lounging here at the Atlantic? Is this what your dream Byron Bay holiday would look like? Is Byron Bay on your bucketlist? Where in the world would you like to holiday?

All information and photos is from the Atlantic Byron Bay website, pop on over for a peek if you feel like some Summer loving in Byron Bay!
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colour scheme and detail.
    Oh to dream that this was mine!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails