9 January 2015

Feature Friday: A beach side rainforest retreat!


Today, our Feature Friday property is a home tour of a tropical rainforest retreat. It gets better though, it is located on the beachfront of Broken Head (minutes from gorgeous Byron Bay!).

Think:

Tropical gardens
Endless timber decks and entertaining areas
Floor to ceiling glass
An abundance of natural light
Ocean breeze
Minutes from Byron Bay

Heaven right?










The home is four separate pavilions connected via timber paths and feature floor to ceiling glass panels and timber Venetian shutters create a relaxed open plan, resort style feel. You would be in endless holiday mode living here I feel!

You can read more about this home here.

Do you have a beautiful home, or know of a home that could be a part of Feature Friday? Let me know, I would love to hear from you! I am always on the lookout for homes to feature, just send me an email glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend lovelies.
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

3 comments :

  1. OK now we are even stevens because you just blew my socks off with this house. GORGEOUS xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, an absolute stunner! It would feel like your own tropical oasis, you would never want to leave :)

      Delete
  2. Stunning! I love that the house completely opens up, melding indoor and outdoor living. Furniture and decor seems minimalist which is perfect. Beautiful house.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails