6 January 2015

Inspiring work spaces

Well, this kicks off the first post for 2015 and for me! Yesterday I was back to work and suffering some serious post holiday blues. Naturally, what do you do when procrastinating over work? Look at Instagram! I couldn't help but be inspired over on my Instagram feed, seeing posts of new stationary, diaries and work spaces from those I follow. Nothing beats a new year, a fresh start and a clean and organised working environment. I can't think straight then there is mess and clutter around me! This then led me to have a quick look at Polyvore (if you haven't had a squiz of Polyvore, you must, there is some seriously good mood and inspiration boards on there!)

I came across these two inspiration boards for an industrial, neutral work space. I love the simple black, white and a pop of timber in this collection. 

It's not that complicated


Source - It's not that complicated by sofiehoff -

I love the industrial concrete look paired with the black in this look. I especially love the cute tiered storage and the great wrapping paper prints. I am such a paper fan!





Office Details

Source - Office Details by sofiehoff  -

What do you think? Could you see yourself creating a work space that looks like this?
We can only dream right?! Whats one item that would be a must for your work space? For me, its a great print or artwork. I need something to admire! Have a good week everyone, 

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

8 comments :

  1. I love it all - the problem is I totally would love to go black and white.. but then I crave colour again. Decisions Decisions ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same, love the black and white look but would need some timber and a hint of colour :) A x

      Delete
  2. Oh I love that look. I am working on making an inspiring work space this year -once the kids go back to school. I really need to organise our study/office/stationary storage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how exciting, it is so wonderful to have a clear and clutter free work space. No chance of distractions then:) A classic look is always easier, I just looked in the Kmart catalogue today and they had some great wire baskets for a bargain $10. I am going to be buying one of those for my home office!! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this look. In fact, I like a lot of different looks. That's my problem. I can go from minimalist industrial to boheman in a flash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you sound like me. I think my style is Eclectic. I love it all...plus I am indecisive and a terrible decision maker. Makes it very hard!!

      Delete
  4. Loving the colour theme!!! Very minimal and stylish. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these inspiration boards! I wish I had a dedicated work space to do this with!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails