11 February 2015

February Fourteen


Valentines Day ideas for your Love & the Little Loves in your life.

My wedding anniversary is February 18th, so Valentines Day for me is usually me making a cake or something sweet to say 'I love you', we don't worry about cards and gifts. For me, its just a gesture to say I love and appreciate you. Our anniversary is a time for gifts and sweet messages in a card.
What do you usually do for Valentines Day? Is it something you celebrate? 
Here are some easy ideas, if you want to make an 'I love you' gesture. 
Perfect for your partner of little ones...

Make a cake. Who doesn't love cake? Any excuse for a cake and telling someone I love you is a good one I think!
{source}

Popcorn + Movies. Surprise your partner or little ones with a movie night. Send them an invite by making your own movie stub, whip up some popcorn and settle in for the night.


{source}
Lunchbox Surprises. I love surprises. My Mum used to write me letters and leave me goodies in my lunchbox when I was a child and I loved it. Why not be creative and write a sweet or cheesy message like this? I am sure my Tradie Hubby would love to open his esky and see this! :P

{source}

Breakfast Love. Show a little loveusing a heart shaped cookie cutter for breakfast - you could do heart shaped pancakes, eggs or even cut out of your toast!
{source}
Afternoon Tea Time. Say I love you with some heart shaped strawberries or fruit. How cute do these look?!
{source}
DIY Mug. Get a pen and be creative. You could make matchy matchy love mugs or even words from you favourite song?
{source}
I hope you get spoilt on Valentines Day. Will you me baking heart shaped strawberries or having a popcorn movie night? What are your Valentines Day plans?
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails