6 March 2015

Feature Friday: Jennifer Hawkins Curl Curl Mansion



So glad you are here today, I am excited to step inside this home with you. Who doesn't love a home tour and getting to be a sticky beak?
If you are joining us for the first time, Feature Friday is a weekly post where you can step inside a home for a house tour and be wowed. If you are a sticky beak like me and like to see how people live, what furniture they have and home designs then you will love it, so stick around!


Our very own Miss Universe, Jennifer Hawkins lived here.
 Jennifer Hawkins purchased the land in 2010  for 1.3 million dollars. After an amazing new build and three years living in the home, Jennifer sold the exclusive property in 2014 for a cool 4.1 million dollars.

Lets take a peek!


The home features retractable glass walls which peel back to reveal an array of stunning flowing living spaces connecting the internal & external entertaining areas. All four bedrooms enjoy ocean views. An enviro lap pool complete with chef barbecuing quarters and level lawns create a special private oasis. But don't get me started on the stunning master suite with a world class custom built walk in robe. Have you seen it? Keep scrolling, its worth the look. It gives Carrie from Sex and The City a run for her money!









All the interiors are impeccably styled, mixing earthy, natural tones and textures with bright pops of colour from artworks and cushions thanks to Interior Designer Darren Palmer.




So where is Jen's next project from here?  She has already begun working on another home on the prestigious Newport waterfront.  It is a generous block, offering privacy and ambiance given its huge 2052 square metre gently sloping site with almost 37 metres of absolute water frontage. I can't wait to see what she creates. I am sure the house below is the first thing to go!


What do you think of this one? You can't beat the open plan living and the stunning water views can you?


Do you have a beautiful home, or know of a home that could be a part of Feature Friday? Or have you completed some renovations at home and want to share? Perhaps you have seen an amazing home for sale and think its worth sharing? Let me know, I would love to hear from you! I am always on the lookout for homes to feature, just send me an email glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com



Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend lovelies.




All images and information sourced from hereherehere + here

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

5 comments :

  1. Holy shitballs. I have no words!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I COULD NOT move from that place. Why would you bother?! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, to die for!! I am looking forward to seeing what Jen does with her new estate, those views are pretty unbeatable! x

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous home, I'm not surprised it sold for so much money - the views are unbeatable! And don't even get me started on that closet... *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Just imagine having that much room and room for shoes and so many accessories. Oh heaven!!

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails