10 March 2015

Crazy for copper



Smooth, shimmering and undeniably appealing. I am a little crazy for Copper right now! Copper pendant lights, candle holders, vases, lights + even cutlery! What do you think? Are you loving this look too? There is just something about the warm and soft rose coloured tones that I adore.  

Here is some beautiful crazy for copper homewares inspiration.





Image sources here, here here

I have put together some timeless copper pieces that you could purchase for your home. How cute is the fig tree candle, its on my wishlist! 


What did you think of the great buys I found so you can shop the Crazy for Copper look? 
You can shop the look here: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 

So what do you think, lovelies? 
Are you a fan of copper homewares? Do you already have some copper goodies in your home? 

Linking up with Essentially Jess #IBOT



Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

8 comments :

  1. I seem to be having a copper moment too! There is so much to love in that first image....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love copper in interiors. I would love to be able to afford one of those Soh candles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously swooning right now. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I've always quite loved copper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that copper look! We are undergoing renovations on our Queenslander in a few weeks and I'm going to really consider adding a few copper elements, I just love the look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so glad you liked it Eva and can take inspiration from it! :) Thanks for stopping by x A

      Delete
  6. Oh man you and I are in sync - first of all it was you and I doing shades of grey and now copper crushing. Bloody hell! We need to meet and drink cocktails lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, seriously something is going on! Yes cocktails sound lovely right now, even on a Monday morning ;) Maybe a shared/guest post is on the cards? Great minds do think alike :) x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails