11 March 2015

Guest Post: A Relaxed Hamptons Look




Today I am guest posting over on Lime & Mortar. The lovely Leanne behind the Lime & Mortar Blog asked if I would like to take part in her weekly colour pop and I jumped at the chance to put together a relaxed Hamptons look for Leanne's readers. Be sure to head on over and take a look!
Lime & Mortar Blog is a peek inside Leanne's life - she has built her dream home in Perth and shows you her styling and also some building tips and ideas. Leanne is also a kids party guru and has heaps of inspiration as well as yummy recipes for you to try! 

You can also find Leanne here on Facebook + Instagram.

I hope you pop over and visit me at Lime & Mortar, be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think of the Hamptons Look!

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for being a guest at Lime & Mortar. Love the look you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having me lovely - glad you loved it! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring our Wire Table! It's the perfect fit for a relaxed Hamptons look. Have a lovely weekend Ashlea. x

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails