25 May 2015

One + Four = Life : Fiddle Leaf Figs + Sunday Drives



1 (week) + 4 (photos) =  life. 
I love the creativeness of Pip from Meet Me At Mikes. If you have dropped by the last couple of weeks you would have seen that I have been joining in on this weekly photo wrap up that Pip calls 'One + Four = Life'. Its a fun way to visually display the week that was. It's a great way to reflect on the week, show gratitude and be inspired and fulfilled with how you spent your time. 
I enjoy looking back on the week and it gives me an opportunity to share with you a little snippet of my life. 


 One || 

If you follow me on Instagram you would know I have a slight fiddle leaf fig obsession. I often move it around the house, from room to room so I can enjoy it! It wasn't long before I decided I needed another fiddle leaf fig in my life - so a trip to Bunnings may have happened....now there is two! (the original one is on the right). Do you have a fiddle leaf fig? Are you too obsessed like me? They seem so easy, only a cup of water a week and just a tad of sunshine. I hope they survive the winter now!


Two || 
I ordered Craft For The Soul this week and it arrived today. I cannot wait to snuggle up tonight with this on the lounge (that is until 8:45pm when Marriage At First Sight starts, then I will be glued to the TV. This show is addictive, what a fascinating social experiment!). 


 Three || 
I love a Sunday drive in the country. 
This was my view yesterday, with beautiful autumn temperatures here on the Gold Coast, blue skies and rolling green hills. I explored some of the hinterland in Tallebudgera Valley and this was the view, just divine! We stopped and let our fur baby swim in the creeks, had a roadside picnic and sang songs. Nothing like a Sunday drive!


 Four || 
I came across this swing that had my name written all over it. How could I not have a go?! I am such a big kid at heart!


So that's what my week looked like.
HOW WAS YOUR WEEK?
WHAT DID YOUR WEEK LOOK LIKE? ANYTHING EXCITING TAKE PLACE? 

If you are joining in on 1+4 = life and sharing your week, leave the link to your post below in the comments. I'd love to see and come over and say hi! Have a great week lovelies x
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

8 comments :

  1. Hey Ashlea! Thanks for sharing your One + Four = Life photos. Love the little fig trees, and the beautiful Gold Coast hinterland view. How lucky you are. My Mum is visiting me next week and bringing a copy of Pip's book with her, so I too will be snuggled up in bed reading it. Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, lucky you having your Mum visit! The book is divine, much more text than pretty pictures with is so Pip. I can't wait to get stuck into it! x

      Delete
  2. I am desperate for a Fiddle leaf - It is on my Birthday wish list ... along with Pip's book too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I have two the pressure is on to keep them both alive!! They are so green and lush they just look so fabulous in the home - Bunnings is the most reasonable, I have seen them up to $150 elsewhere. Pip's book is divine, can't wait to get stuck into it...I may have been a little sidetracked last night with Marriage at First Sight to eve open it! :P xx

      Delete
  3. I just love this idea! I am usual in such a rush I forget to take a photo, and the memories are getting lost along the way. Might have to give this a try. That swing looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great way to take a snapshot of your week Nicole - I am really enjoying it xx

      Delete
  4. Fiddle leaf figs are so adorable! I must really buy myself one :) Love a good old tree swing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am getting quite the collection now! They look fab though when the are so lush and green, it's hard to resist them! x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails