3 July 2015

Feature Friday: Calvin Klein's Miami Beachside Home

I love to show you inside homes of all styles and designs. Recently we  have had a Sydney home with million dollar views and a historical Queenslander styled home full of love and warmth as part of Feature Friday. When I came across this home, I thought it was something special and worth sharing. This home belongs to Calvin Klein and has just hit the market for $16 million dollars with its Miami Beach location. 

It's minimal, features light white and rustic timber surfaces, gives the feeling of a tranquil space and is a great escape I imagine for Calvin Klein.

Lets take a look inside shall we?














WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS HOME?
It looks like the perfect compound and private retreat for a celebrity doesn't it? 

If you have a home that you would like to share on Glamour Coastal Living then get in touch with me - I would love to hear from you! It could be a renovation, a new makeover or a house tour. Or you may have seen a house in your neighbourhood you think is worth sharing?


All images and information sourced from here. 
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

5 comments :

  1. I'm not sure I like it. Totally different to my style, I can appreciate the architecture though, and I really love the water feature. Interesting home. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bamboo and outdoor area is divine, it is a little dull though. Not everyone's cup of tea. The property is for sale, so I am thinking most of the personal and homely possessions weren't snapped in these pics. Surely he doesn't have a decor this simple? Perhaps, who knows ?!:)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful building but too stark for my liking... i love a home that looks lived in. Lots of photos & pictures and of course beautiful old coastal vintage things....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I could see some of your beautiful coastal pieces in here Sally, the home is for sale, hence I think some of the more personal possessions of Calvin's are not pictured. Although, maybe he just likes a simple decor?

      Delete
  3. Wow! Stunning place. Although to much white for me and kids lol Love that outlook x

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails