2 July 2015

Pinch Me Beautiful - The Handmade Series



Heya, hope you are having a wonderful Thursday!

You can find me today over at Pinch Me Beautiful - where I am sharing a little bit about the creative side of me and an extension of Glamour Coastal Living, my dreamcatcher making!



Bec from Pinch Me Beautiful was so kind to feature me as part of her Handmade Series, where she showcases a creative business and gives a behind the scenes insight. 

Bec was recently nominated as a Kidspot Voices 2015 top 100 Blogger, as a Home & Wellbeing Finalist which is super exciting and has a beautiful blog where she shares creative tutorials, yummy recipes and of course her beautiful handmade weaves

Bec shared this amazing weave last week, inspired by the beach and shades of blue I absolutely love this one contrasted with the driftwood. 


So come on over to Pinch Me Beautiful and say Hi and check out Bec's gorgeous blog, its a great place to come and hang out!

Thanks Bec for having me today x

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails