10 July 2015

Feature Friday: Inside Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel


A blog I love to read is by the lovely Sally at Coastal Vintage, Sally always shares the most gorgeous coastal vintage inspiration and is a lover of all things from the sea. I was reading this post on the Coastal Vintage blog and was besotted with the beauty of Watson's Bay Boutique Hotel. 

I was captivated by its makeover and beauty!

Last week we stepped inside the newly transformed Halcyon House and you all loved it, so I thought today for Feature Friday why not step inside and take a look at this newly renovated Hotel and see waterfront dining at its best. 

"Watson's Bay Boutique Hotel is an iconic waterfont dining and bar hot stot. Located on the waters edge of the famed Watsons Bay and boasting views of the breathtaking city skyline amid swaying palm trees and warm sunny breezes."








 What a perfect spot for a wedding!

I came across this dreamy coastal vintage wedding at Watson Bay Boutique Hotel - I love the texture of the rope contrasted with the soft flowers and rustic timber table. What do you think?

"The newly refurbished Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel is the perfect destination for a seaside wedding ceremony, reception or engagement party. Our stunning Sunset Room is an ideal space...with a North American coastal Hamptons aesthetic, the architecturally designed event space has a distinct sense of familiarity and warmth, while still exuding a relaxed opulence. With its crisp white walls, floor to ceiling windows, grey timber flooring, nautical finishings, marble bar (a mix of found, refurbished and custom made furniture) the space is extremely unique."

Oh I love the idea of grey timber flooring, white walls and floor to ceiling windows, don't you?!



Moet anyone?





HAVE YOU VISITED WATSONS BAY BEFORE?
Would you love to wine and dine there? That boat full of Moet looks pretty inviting, I know I would!

If you have a home that you would like to share on Glamour Coastal Living then get in touch with me - I would love to hear from you! It could be a renovation, a new makeover or a house tour. Or you may have seen a house or hotel in your neighbourhood you think is worth sharing?

Have a wonderful weekend x

All photos are from the Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel websitefacebook and 

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

PS: It was Glamour Coastal Living's birthday last week, and so what better way to celebrate than to say a big THANK YOU and give readers 15% off from our store. Just enter 15OFF at checkout, valid until 12/7/2015 only xx

1 comment :

  1. I've not been to Watsons Bay, but these pictures make it look super inviting. A boat full of Moet, will get me just about anywhere though lol.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails