25 November 2015

Gift wrapping Inspiration + the FMS Gift Exchange 2015

This year, I joined in on the FMS (Fat Mum Slim) Gift Exchange.
 You may have seen the hashtag #FMSgiftexchange floating around social media perhaps?

So what is it?
Well it is a super fun Christmas international gift exchange!
 There is over 800 of us gifting to eachother in the group, all around the world. I joined in on the fun for the first time this year and it certainly wont be my last. Each person is matched with a new friend who they buy a gift for, wrap it beautifully, and send it on for them to receive before Christmas. You can send along a card with some nice words about yourself, so they can get to know a little bit about you, and you can become friends.

I shopped and also added a little handmade touch with one of my dreamcatchers which I made especially for my giftee. They said they loved ferrero rochers, colouring in and would love a Christmas ornament. I think I nailed it!

 I can't wait to hear from them when they open this package of goodies!


With all the fun I had wrapping my gifts (what do you think?!), I thought I would share with you some inspiration that I came across this week, just in case you are getting in early this year and wanting to start wrapping some presents too? 

Trust me - start early, it is alot more fun when you can wrap at your own pace and make it look pretty!!

see more here
see more here

see more here

see more here

see more here

You can read more about how the FMS Gift Exchange works here.
You can see what people have been gifting and wrapping here.

ARE YOU JOINING IN ON THE FUN AS PART OF THIS YEARS GIFT EXCHANGE?
 OR ARE YOU SIGNED UP FOR ANOTHER GIFT EXCHANGE ELSEWHERE THAT I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?
 WILL YOU BE JOINING IN ON THE FUN NEXT YEAR? 

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

5 comments :

  1. hi Ash, such lovely gift wrapping ideas.
    I'd love to be part of a gift exchange - just not sure where to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trish!
      The exchange is hosted by Fat Mum Slim and it announced in September each year, where you sign up and join then and get shopping nice and early! It is closed this round, but worth following along via for next time, its been alot of fun! http://fatmumslim.com.au/ :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is my third year participating in the gift exchange & I love it. So much fun! Some gorgeous wrapping there & yes I'm good at buying presents early but always put off wrapping. Til the last minute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Third year? Wow I wish I had of known about it earlier!!! :) I started shopping early and picking little gifts up along the way which I am glad, the wrapping was alot of fun too! I received a postie slip in the mail today to go and collect my gift, so I cannot wait :) x

      Delete
  3. How gorgeous. And your gift exchanger is super lucky to have you buying for them! I'm sure they will love it. I took part last year but kinda forgot this year. Definitely neXT year though. Xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails