14 November 2015

Interior Styling - Indoor Plants


Hello!
Hope your Saturday has started off with sunshine, smiles and good vibes! 

Just thought I would share with you a guest post I did over at The Organised Housewife this week. I shared with The Organised Housewife readers some interior styling tips when it comes to plants. You can read all about choosing an indoor plant and how to style them in your home.

I know you will find it useful, especially if you are loving the on trend plants at the moment - fiddle leaf figs, ivy and of course the hardy succulents.

Come on over and say hi!


If you are looking for Christmas Ideas, easy recipes and organisation tips  then I know you will love The Organised Housewife - Kat has done an amazing job creating a community of readers and amazing tips and tricks to help you life a more organised life!

Happy reading!
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails