13 November 2015

Feature Friday: Darren Palmer's Entertainers Paradise


You may have seen my Instagram post earlier in the week where I was swooning over the talented Darren Palmer's interior talents? I went and viewed the latest BoysTown prize home, incase you missed it, its here.

Darren Palmer (the nice Block judge!) has created the most beautiful interior in BoysTown's latest Christmas prize home at Palm Beach on the Gold Coast. Darren has created an entertainer's paradise right on the beach front. With uninterrupted ocean views from a third floor apartment, it homely, luxury and very elegant.

The kitchen is marble, the floorboards are oversized herringbone oak, with every detail, inside and out, well-considered and beautifully finished. It features three bedrooms, three bathrooms and for apartment living, oversized living areas.











The bedrooms really are gorgeous. Luxury linen, gorgeous lights and fittings...it would be so lovely to call this home. 

My two favourite features of the apartment would have to be Darren's signature seagrass wallpaper and herringbone timber floors. I almost wanted to kneel down on the floor and run my hand over the timber beauty. They are seriously gorgeous in real life. Actually the whole apartment is gorgeous in real life, much better than the photos. All of the textures, colours and timbers pop out at you and you can see for yourself how talented Darren is and why he is the interior guru on The Block!



You can read more about the home here (and buy yourself a winning ticket!). All ticket sales go to the deserving BoysTown charity, helping young disadvantaged youth, so its very worth it. 

Will you be buying a ticket? 
Are you in love with Darren's stylish interior and all that fabulous wallpaper?! Which room was your favourite?

If you want to see more home tours, head on over to our Feature Friday home tour page.
 If you love taking a look inside peoples homes, then you will love it! 
Do you have a recent reno or a home that you want to share her on Glamour Coastal Living? Let me know, I would love to have you on board!

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!
Linking up With Some Grace
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

8 comments :

  1. Just gorgeous - and beachfront at Palm Beach, hard to beat. Can't believe how huge it is for an apartment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stunning isn't it! The living spaces are massive, it truly doesn't feel like an apartment. Someone is going to be lucky enough to get a call saying they are a winner days before Christmas, how exciting to win this! wow x

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous! What a stunning property and the decor is exceptional. I can see myself moving in there for weekends at the beach, FOR SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful spot, and wouldn't say no to living there if someone gave it to me. But personally the decor is a bit sterile (too grey and white) - maybe it looks better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came in the mail yesterday, and I've been looking at it longingly since. Think we may need to pop down for a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Off to get me a ticket! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Amazing! I can't work out which room is my favourite - they're all so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is no denying it - that guys has style with style on top! I want to live in this house ALL the time lol Not just on holidays xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails