3 November 2015

Loves + Links

Hello friends!

I thought I would share with you today some lovely snaps and links. I love seeing new things on the internet and thought you might too!

Well October certainly has flown by and it is so exciting to be November now - Summer, my favourite season is just around the corner. Yay!
I am sort of wishing the week away this week, as I am off to a wedding this weekend and it's in Newcastle, so we are making a roadtrip out of it and a long weekend which will be fun. I love road trips, do you?

There is something about weddings that I love - the fun loved up atmosphere, food, fun and of course the famil and friends you catch up with. I recently saw this wedding, totally rustic and on the river, it makes you want to get married again right? 


I also shared a beauty mishap a little while ago and in doing so, won myself a Bella Box subscription. My box arrived in the mail last week and I was so excited, it is so much fun sampling all the latest beauty buys. Do you have a beauty box subscription, I am told there are lots of fabulous ones out there?!
The beauty mishap I shared to win this little box of beauty was a story about getting ready for a job interview. Never take beauty advice from your Mum! Mum gave me a corrective cream that had a green tone that you are meant to apply before your foundation, to take away any hints of redness. Trying to impress, I smothered my face in this green stuff and I turned out very green. It didn't matter how much foundation I put on top, it was still green. My solution was to wash my face and try again..what a fail that was. The green concoction was caked on and not coming off, so more foundation was applied and I went along to the job interview looking like an oompah loompa....shades of orange and green and over smiling to try and overcompensate and take the interest off my skin. Fail! Have you had a beauty fail moment?


I tuned in to The Block to catch the reveals and loved Dean & Shay's glamorous and dreamy penthouse reveal this week - from the styling, to the artwork to the amazing table setting. I just wanted to sit down and indulge in all the prettiness and of course the sweets. Yum! What did you think of the rest of the living space? I personally loved the marble and timber combined. I wish they had of been able to finish, it was certainly a winning combination I think!

source

In my internet travels I cam across this stunner of a home in Rozelle, Sydney.
It combines new with old, wait until you see inside and the 'new' build the owners have done. Wow. Dream home!

Oh and if you are marble homewares crazy like me at the moment, you might like this little shopping pick by Our Urban Box. My favourite is number 3, the dipping bowls with the timber. So on trend at the moment!


If you love a little online shopping, I came across this statement jewellery - Totally Jewel. Well priced and lots of fun pieces. I love the necklace below, perfect with a cute black dress for this festive celebration period!


I hope you loved stopping by today and sharing my loves & links. Do you have any great buys, home inspiration or home tours you have come across that you want to share? Leave me a comment below! 

Linking up with Essentially Jess
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

11 comments :

  1. Ooh, I love your love links. That pic does make me want to get married again and I love the necklace too. You have a great eye for beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee - so glad I have a space here that I can inspire and share with you! By the way, no more ironing your around the house clothes, you will save hours each week in time! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous links. I remember my Mum had a "Nutrimetics" green thing that did that too funny how they are no longer on sale! I'm always loving your home inspirations, especially at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki - I did a big makeup and beauty clean out no long ago and had to laugh when I found it in the bottom of the draw. Never take beauty advice from your Mum!! :) Now you have renovation projects underway, so glad I can inspire you! I love putting mood boards and looks together for people. Maybe I could feautre one on here for you? x

      Delete
  3. A friend of mine is a wedding photographer and the pictures have changed so much from when I tied the knot. I just LOVE the love in the background .. Beautiful . #IBOT team

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wedding is stunning and the venue divine! Oh to get married again. Luckily I don't think I would change a thing from our day 5 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hearing that Karin - I wouldn't either, I am coming up to 4 years and wouldn't change a thing either! Loved every minute of it.

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your long weekend in Newcastle - my home town!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! It was a whirlwind of a weekend, the weather was beautiful, then rainy the next! I had a great breaky along Merewether beach though - what a great spot! x

      Delete
  6. That necklace is gorgeous! So sorry about your beauty hic-cup :) I loved our wedding four years ago so much, I am using the same theme for my 40th in February, love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What was your theme? I still have all of my decorations stored in boxes and would love to throw a party to use them all. Have fun party planning!! x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails