5 January 2016

Best of 2015


Happy New Years friends and family!

It's my first blog post of twenty sixteen and I am excited!
 I thought I would bring you a fun post today - before I bring you the most beautiful reader's home on Friday as part of Feature Friday, as the first home tour for 2016 (you will love it, cannot wait to show you!). 

 Today, I wanted to share some of my readers favourites from 2015 with you. Thank you for supporting my blog and for always leaving the sweetest comments! I feel blessed to be able to share what I love here with you and I plan to share even more of what my readers love in 2016. So thank you again for visiting me and bring on 2016 - it is going to be a cracker, I can feel it!

 Here are the top 10 posts of 2015, as read by you (thank you!).

Simply click on the headings to be taken to the blog post.






a readers home tour: hayley from mum little loves

A beautiful Hamptons, coastal inspired home right here on the Gold Coast.





readers home: Nicole from the builders wife

A beautiful Queensland home, filled with history and love.








Thank you again for visiting me here - whether this is your first time you have stopped by, or you stop in regularly! I am just so chuffed you have stopped by today, read and engaged with Glamour Coastal Living.

I would love to hear from you - please tell me, what would you like to see more of here in 2016? Home tours, home inspiration, DIY projects, recipes, my life, or is there something else? Please share, I would love to know!

 So that's all from me today. I hope 2016 brings you fun filled adventures, love, happiness and more. I love the sound of twenty sixteen and as sixteen is my lucky number I do feel like this year is going to be the best yet!
As we kick off into the New Year I will be aiming to achieve 'feelings' rather than 'goals'. Reflecting back on life and my experiences in 2015 I have found the 'feelings' I want for 2016. I want to feel and achieve ~ health, fit, connected, capable, strong, loved and present. 

It is only me who can feel and achieve this - so bring it on!
What about you, are you setting new goals, feelings or even choosing a word to guide you through 2016?
Let me know in the comments below.
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

1 comment :

  1. Happy New Year Ashlea. Hope it's a great one. I love your new profile pic :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails