26 February 2016

Feature Friday: Resort Styled Living


I came across this real estate listing and my heart skipped a beat. 
I love looking at real estate in my neighbourhood and this slice of luxury is just a hop, skip and a jump from where I live.

I thought you might like to see a little luxury resort living for this weeks Feature Friday post?

The agent describes it as

 "an estate architecturally crafted to resemble a resort" 

 Let's take a look shall we...







Okay, so I showed you inside the house, but that's not the bit of interest. It truly is the resort like pool and gardens that make this home so incredible.

The inside has six bedrooms, ample living areas, a cinema room, a six car garage and all the mod cons, Surprisingly it has a very small kitchen, did you see? I expected something a little grander!
The house is quite bare and not styled so tastefully, but the bones of the home and layout are great. So much space to work with!

Now for the bit I really wanted to show you...




A large timber pavilion, overlooking the 20 meter lap pool, resembling that tropical resort feel and expansive space.

This really is the 'wow' of the home. 

Imagine lazing poolside here?

Or there is always the tennis court and sauna at this home too, maybe that's maybe more you? 


If you are wanting to see what I have been up to this week, there has been a little bit of resort living and poolside action. Come and see Glamour Coastal Living on holidays in Port Douglas on Instagram.
 So much tropicalness, heat and sunshine. Don't worry I only have two more days left here, so I will stop holiday spamming you soon I promise! :)

Take a deep breathe and exhale...its Friday! 

See you all next week for another incredible home tour x

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. What a stunning home I especially love the outside area you would feel as though you are on holidays every day if you lived here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning home, I especially love the outside area, you would feel like you are on holidays every day if you lived here

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails